Author of Simplifying Coaching
I could say that I am a human who facilitates other people’s thinking. I am a business owner. A Mother. A friend. A volunteer. A Master Coach with over 11000 hours experience. Author of Simplifying Coaching (Open University Press https://amzn.to/3cRFOuk) All of these are true and each will impact how we start a conversation. With some definitions you might assign me power which I do not deserve.
Right now my learning journey is all about power and partnership – it’s an interesting ride and I’ll be sharing and listening through blog posts as I go… I’m interested in how we hold presence in coaching and work in partnership in spite of power differences. In demand as a coach, supervisor, mentor coach and keynote speaker, my passion is to deliver and develop deep and simple coaching across the world. That means supporting coaches to do less!
Recent encounters include:
* Speaker at ICF Global Conference, Prague, UK ICF Conference, London and at ICF Chapters across the world
* Keynote speaker at conferences including South West Councils Coaching Conference
* Coaching CPD for London Leadership Academy, NHS Midlands Leadership Academy, GAIN, Luton Borough Council, Church of England and Wales
* Executive Coaching – charity sector, public sector and church – board level
Much of my learning now comes from what I notice in the room and observe in hundreds of 1-1 conversations every year
* Master Certified Coach (MCC Accreditation from International Coach Federation) working with individuals and organisations – with well over 11000 hours coaching experience – one of the first coaches to be assessed under the new MCC criteria that came in 2012
* Energetic and inspirational trainer and speaker
* Accredited Coaching Supervisor
* 30 years experience of executive and career coaching
* Experienced and skilled facilitator
* Developed STOKeRS and the Coaching Container